Business Visa® Debit Cards
Forget your checkbook or need to make a withdrawal or deposit after the credit union
closes? Request a debit card today.
- Available for all business structures: sole proprietor, partnership,
LLC and corporation
- No annual fee
- Personalized card available to all account signers
- Transactions are listed on your statement track expenses easily
- Purchases are deducted from your checking account
- Saves time and hassle
- Can be used wherever Visa debit cards are honored, including most retail merchants, grocery stores and restaurants
- More versatile than checks
- Can be used at ATMs for cash withdrawals and other transactions
» Debit Card Authorization Q & A
» Learn About Online Shopping Protection
» ATM Locations
Business Online Banking
» Learn About Business Online Banking
Transfer funds, receive electronic statements, re-order checks, pay bills, view account histories — all and more with Columbia Credit Union's Business Online Banking service.
Business Telephone Banking: 877.249.4627
From balance inquiries to account transfers, access your account whenever and wherever it's convenient for you by using our automated phone service. You will need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your information. To obtain a telephone banking PIN contact our Member Service Call Center.