An open letter from our President & CEO
With rapidly evolving actions, we continue to minimize the potential impacts of the Coronavirus. Columbia Credit Union is supporting health authorities’ requests for social distancing while being vigilant about our commitment to excellent service to our members, our community, and to our most valuable asset – our fantastic, award-winning employees…Read more from Steve here.
Columbia Credit Union is here to help members feeling the financial crunch and has an array of digital banking options available to reduce your need to visit a branch. We’re here for you, wherever you may be.
Income Replacement Bridge Loan
A 0% APR* loan with no payments or interest accruing for the first 90 days.
- Covers one month of net pay, based on recent pay stubs, up to a maximum of $3,500 per household.
- If not paid in full by 90 days, no worries. Your loan is fixed at 6.75% APR with affordable repayment period from 12 to 36 months, depending on amount borrowed.
- Must be unemployed at time of application. Our Income Replacement Bridge Loan is not available for self-employed income replacement.
- Available for members and their account signers, who are in good standing and who’ve had a Columbia CU account for at least 6 months.
Give us a call to learn more. WA: 360.891.4000 | OR: 503.285.4521
Loan Skip-Pay Program
Need help making a payment on an existing consumer loan with Columbia Credit Union? Our Skip-Pay Program is here to help.
- Available for impacted members in good standing
- All standard fees waived
- Available for qualifying consumer loans
Fill out our Skip-Pay Form to get started.
Digital Banking Services
Skipping the trip to the branch is easy with our Online & Mobile Banking services. Pay people, deposit checks, and transfer funds right from your computer or mobile device. Learn more about digital services here.
- Move money, pay bills, and make loan payments
- Point and click to deposit checks from your phone
- Add an extra layer of security with Face ID
Need to get in contact with us? We’re a click away on Live Chat or give us a call. Visit our Contact Us page to learn more.
How can I stay safe and healthy?
Reducing the spread of COVID-19 is on all of us. By social distancing, we can help protect our community’s more vulnerable populations.
And don’t forget the golden rules:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Do not touch your face
- Cough into your elbow
For more information and the full list of recommendations from the CDC, check out the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
If you have questions regarding your Columbia CU account, feel free to reach out online or by phone. As the situation around the coronavirus develops, rest assured that Columbia Credit Union is doing everything to protect our members.
Check back in for on-going updates and information.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Payment example: If you borrow $3,500 for 36 months at 10.00% APR your monthly payment would be $112.02.