NortonLifeLock: Your Partner Against Identity Fraud
Identity theft continues to evolve and so do NortonLifeLock solutions. That’s why your Columbia Credit Union Visa credit card includes ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock, providing tools so cardholders can act quickly if their identity is threatened.
No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind.
How ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock can help:
- Dark Web Monitoring – continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Data Breach Notifications – sends notifications on large-scale breaches so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist – A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents like your credit cards, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more.
- Credit, Bank & Utility Account Freezes – provides instructions and links so you can quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect you against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
- Restoration Assist – U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity. Note: Visa Cardholders will have access to special discounts if they are interested in purchasing a more robust identity theft offering that includes additional Restoration features such as the LifeLock Million Dollar Protection™ Package.
- U.S.-based Member Services & Support is available Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST, and Saturday 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST.
To enroll, visit www.cardbenefitidprotect.com to confirm eligibility. Once verified, you will be directed to the offer page on Norton.com where ID Navigator enrollment is available.
Don’t have a Columbia Credit Union Visa credit card? Check out all three great options here.