Additional Business Services
At Columbia Credit Union, we strive to help your business run more efficiently by providing cash management services, as well as our friendly guidance.
Payroll Direct Deposit Options
Dedicate more time to your business! Columbia has options to ease the payroll process – ask us to help you choose the right option for your company’s needs.
- Business Bill Pay: allows you to send employee paychecks. Great for small business needs of less than 10 employees.
- Wire Transfers – Securely send funds efficiently/electronically.
- Added security with multi-factor authentication tokens for Wire transactions
- ACH Origination – For employee direct deposit and payments to customers and vendors.
Accept more forms of payment and reduce monthly frustrations with merchant services:
- Accept credit/debit cards
- Expand your business online
- Create your own gift card program
- Accept checks with confidence
- Easy to read monthly statements
- No long-term contract
- Manage and track recurring payments
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System-Direct lets businesses report their tax information by phone, Internet or EFTPS software. Get started today by enrolling at www.eftps.gov.
Aside from our convenient ATMs, you can deposit money after business hours in our branch Night Drops. Check to see if your branch has a night drop here.
When your business needs to move money around in a hurry, this service is available at our branches.
- Recognized and accepted worldwide
- Facilitates timely transactions
Employee Benefit Products and Services
Learn more about financial tools, which may help your business attract and retain good employees through our Work PerksSM program.
Meet with one of the Columbia’s Wealth Management representatives (available through CUSO Financial Services) at any of our branches or at your place of business.
- Group retirement programs
- Executive bonus plans
- Group life and supplemental insurance programs
- Financial education seminars
- And more
When your company has coins to count, bring them to Columbia Credit Union to automate your task. Check to see if your branch has a FREE coin counter here.