Additional Business Services
At Columbia Credit Union, we strive to help your business run more efficiently by providing cash management services, as well as our friendly guidance.
Payroll Direct Deposit Options
Dedicate more time to your business! Columbia has options to ease the payroll process – ask us to help you choose the right option for your company’s needs.
- Business Bill Pay: allows you to direct deposit employee paychecks. Great for small business needs of less than 10 employees.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payments: allows you to electronically transfer funds to employee accounts. Ideal for large companies with 10 or more employees.
Accept more forms of payment and reduce monthly frustrations with merchant services:
- Accept credit/debit cards
- Expand your business online
- Create your own gift card program
- Accept checks with confidence
- Easy to read monthly statements
- No long-term contract
- Manage and track recurring payments
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System-Direct lets businesses report their tax information by phone, Internet or EFTPS software. Get started today by enrolling at www.eftps.gov.
Aside from our convenient ATMs, you can deposit money after business hours in our branch night drops. Night Drops are available at the following branches: Downtown, Grand Central, Hazel Dell, Cascade Park, Orchards, Fourth Plain, Riverstone and Washougal.
When your business needs to move money around in a hurry, this service is available at our branches.
- Recognized and accepted world wide
- Facilitates timely transactions
Employee Benefit Products and Services
Learn more about financial tools, which may help your business attract and retain good employees through our Work PerksSM program.
Meet with one of the Columbia’s Wealth Management representatives at any of our branches or at your place of business.
- Group retirement programs
- Executive bonus plans
- Group life and supplemental insurance programs
- Financial education seminars
- And more
When your company has coins to count, bring them to Columbia Credit Union to automate your task. FREE self-service coin counters are available at the following branches: Downtown, Cascade Park, Grand Central, Hazel Dell, Orchards, Fourth Plain, Riverstone and Washougal. FREE Employee-assisted coin counters are available at the following branches: Salmon Creek, EastRidge and Ridgefield.