Business Online Banking Migration
Business Online Banking Update.
The migration to our Business Online Banking successfully completed on April 4, 2018. If you were enrolled to use Business Online Banking before November 7, 2017, and you logged in at least once since October 2017, you are now on our new Business Online Banking platform. Online Banking that was inactive for six months or more has been deactivated.
Here are some things you need to know:
- There is now one window for both business and personal logins. The login credentials you use will direct you to the appropriate version of Online Banking (business or personal).
- Your administrator received two emails on April 4 with a new username and temporary password which should be used the first time you log in. Reset this username and password in “My Settings” after logging in for the first time.
- Your administrator, Bill Pay settings and history automatically converted to the new system.
- If you receive e-Statements, your March month-end e-Statement is now available in the new system.
Use our handy Business Online Banking Self Service Guide.
Business Online Banking Checklist
The following information automatically converted to our new Business Online Banking platform:
- Administrator designation
- Transaction history
- Bill Pay payees
- Bill Pay scheduled payments
- Bill Pay recurring payments
- Bill Pay history
- QuickBooks/Quicken connectivity – Your connection to Quicken/QuickBooks will convert automatically; however, there are actions you’ll need to take before and after the migration to ensure your accounts and records convert. Detailed instructions are available below.
Action Items: This information will need to be reset:
- Username and password – reset after your first login
- Designated sub-users – reset after the upgrade
- Scheduled recurring transfers – reset after the upgrade
- Alerts and notifications – reset after the upgrade
Connect your account
|Web Connect||Express Web Connect|