Vancouver’s Fireworks Spectacular
Presented by Columbia Credit Union
Ooh! Aah! Kaboom! Watching the annual Fourth of July fireworks display at Fort Vancouver is a family tradition for many folks. This year, there’s an additional great reason to attend – Columbia Credit Union is the presenting sponsor of Vancouver’s Fireworks Spectacular!
Columbia Credit Union has been proudly serving Vancouver residents for 65 years, and giving back to the community has always been a tradition of ours. The Fourth of July fireworks display at Fort Vancouver is a gift we’d like to share with you and your family. Please join us on Wednesday, July 4, 2018, at Fort Vancouver for Vancouver’s Fireworks Spectacular.
Here are a few fun facts about the Fort Vancouver fireworks show:
- The first show was in 1963.
- It’s Vancouver’s biggest annual event.
- Last year’s event drew around 45,000 people.
- It’s the only legal fireworks display in the city of Vancouver.
- This year, general entry to the Fort Vancouver site for the show is free.
- It’s one of the largest fireworks displays west of the Mississippi River.
Here’s some info to help you prepare for the show:
- Fireworks launch at 10:05 p.m. to a synchronized sound track.
- You can bring in food and drinks (no alcohol) as well as blankets and camping chairs.
- Do not bring in alcohol, personal fireworks, weapons, BBQs or pets.
- C-Tran has a free shuttle from Vancouver Mall starting at 6 p.m. with return service after the show.
- ADA parking is free onsite along 5th Street for those with a valid permit.
- Downtown Vancouver parking is free for the holiday.
- $10 (cash) parking is available at the Providence Academy as well as the grass lot at 5th and U Streets.
- This year, there is no patriotic parade, beer garden or food vendors at the event.