Under limited guidance this person will process and decision consumer loan applications originated through Branch, internet and indirect channels (i.e. auto, marine, RV, personal, 2ndmortgages, etc.). Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and possess a thorough knowledge of credit union loan guidelines, procedures, and lending systems, along with knowledge of all credit union products and services. The position will include work on the weekends.
- One to three years previous consumer loan underwriting (Direct, Indirect and Equity Underwriting)
- Must be able to be NMLS Registered
- Sound interpersonal and negotiating skills experience
- Ability to provide outstanding service and support to credit union staff, members and indirect dealerships.
- The candidate must be able to make a professional and knowledgeable impression while communicating with dealers and CCU personnel.