We are seeking a creative, analytical and energetic VP Marketing to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate our brand, marketing and communication efforts. The right person will champion all delivery channels and business lines in support of our mission to make life better for each other, our members, and the communities we serve. This position reports to the SVP Marketing & Chief Deposit Officer.
BA in Marketing, Communications or related discipline and a minimum of 10 years in a similar position with a large, complex organization required. Financial institution experience a plus.
• Be a designer and catalyst of our overarching brand, comprehensive marketing plan and associated budget including a social media strategy complying with FFIEC risk management best practices.
• Manage marketing vendors and conduct required vendor due diligence. Hire, inspire, mentor and supervise the in-house marketing team.
• Create promotional campaigns that generate loyalty and growth in product and channel delivery use including: mortgage, wealth management’s insurance and investment services, business and consumer loans and deposits, debit and credit card, and our ever-expanding suite of e-commerce solutions.
• Collaborate closely with cohorts around our internal communication and marketing needs including oversight of our intranet content. Provide innovative support for training, HR, outreach, and community giving efforts to make life better.
• Have a strong knowledge of media KPIs and best practices around print, electronic/email, social, and mass media to efficiently and effectively grow brand ambassadors, product/service use and drive traffic to our online, mobile, social media, and physical branches. Manage the content and regulatory compliance of our website and social media sites.
• Be a creative genius in the land of numbers! Enjoy digging into demographic and member data to uncover insights and learnings including segmentation improvements, product design recommendations, and campaign ROIs. Be a dynamic presenter of information whether in an individual or group setting; written or verbal.