Online Home Equity Application
Applying online for a Columbia Credit Union loan is simple, fast and secure.
Who Can Apply?
If you’re not yet a member, welcome! Membership is required to borrow, and it’s easy to join. If you or your family lives or works in Washington state or the Oregon community of Clackamas, Marion, Multnomah, or Washington counties you’re eligible to join Clark County’s most popular financial cooperative. Just start your application now! To save you time, we’ll process your membership request’s $5 lifetime membership fee with your loan application. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to take steps to identify each person opening an account. What this means for you is, beyond the information you share in your loan request, we may ask for other information allowing us to identify you, such as your driver’s license.
Gather Your Application Details
You will need to provide the following information for yourself and any co-applicant:
- Address, employment and income
- Personal reference contact information
You will receive one of the following messages:
- APPROVAL: A loan officer will contact you by noon the next business day to finalize your loan details.
- PENDING: Your application has been received. You will be contacted by noon the next business day for additional information or to give you a final decision regarding the application.
To begin your loan application process, please read and agree to the following:
- I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in the Home Equity Disclosure
- I have read and understand the following education documents: