Columbia Mobile Banking helps you manage your Columbia accounts from the convenience of your mobile phone. It’s your personal branch right at your fingertips! It’s easy, secure, and best of all, FREE¹! Use it to:
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Locate branches or ATMs
Just use your online banking credentials and login today!
- Convenient from anywhere – Mobile banking lets you manage your money from wherever you have cellular service: from the family room couch to a Gorge trail; from the local café drive-thru to a luau in Maui.
- Easy to use – Mobile banking is just as easy as online banking. It’s intuitive and quick.
- Free – We don’t charge for mobile banking¹.
- Widely supported – This service isn’t just for savvy smart phones. Text banking is supported on all major mobile providers in the U.S. Mobile web is supported on most phones with a mobile web browser that supports cookies.
- Secure – Mobile banking utilizes best practices from online banking, such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, and application time-out when your phone is not in use.
Apple Touch ID Login – We’ve integrated Apple’s fingerprint authentication technology into our mobile banking app for iPhone to help make your login even faster, easier and more secure.
Android Fingerprint ID Login – We’ve integrated Android’s fingerprint authentication technology into our mobile banking app for Android to help make your login even faster, easier and more secure.
|Mobile App||Mobile Web||Text Banking||Mobile Alerts|
Columbia offers free downloadable mobile apps for Android and iPhone smartphones, iPads, Android tablets and Kindle tablets. . Download apps directly from their respective app stores.
|Use the Web browser on your phone to access mobile banking. To login, visit www.columbiacu.org on your smartphone and click the Mobile Banking “Login” button||Login to online banking and select Additional Services – Alerts & Notifications to get started (no data plan required).||Monitor your Columbia accounts with customizable alerts for balances and transactions that exceed a designated dollar amount.|
Columbia CU Mobile requires free personal online banking.
¹Columbia Credit Union does not charge a fee for mobile banking, but you may incur charges from your wireless carrier for the use of text messages or internet browsing on your mobile device. Check with your wireless phone carrier for more information.
Note: Regulation D limits apply to mobile banking transactions.