Our Mission is to bring people together to make life better for themselves and their communities. Our Core Values steer everything we do here:
- We adhere to an uncompromising standard of ethical conduct and integrity to include trust and respect for each other, our members, and our communities.
- We will be financially responsible in everything we do to ensure continued success.
- We are fundamentally committed to serving our members, who are our foundation, by providing the highest standard of individualized service…always placing members first.
- We recognize the importance of listening closely to our members and communities to better understand their unique requirements. Anticipating their needs and providing creative solutions are key to our mutual success.
- We seek opportunities to involve members allowing them to contribute to the credit union.
- We honor each person’s ability to create and contribute toward the goal of delivering quality member service and innovative products, individually or as part of a team, through open communication and mutual trust.
- Our culture encourages fun, friendly competition, and support for one another.
- We believe that our differences as well as our unity build character and strengthen our community, and that diversity adds value to our organization.
- We support the courage, creativity, and discipline needed to lead change and bring value to the membership and the credit union.
- We encourage creative thinking and continuous improvement because we must be better than our competition every day in order to attract and retain our employees and members.
- We encourage continuing education and training for employees and members, recognizing that knowledge builds confidence and enables innovative thinking and wise financial decisions.
- We challenge ourselves to build and support the communities we serve.
- We accept responsibility for our impact on our environment.
- We strive to be a socially responsible organization, recognizing we are all part of a community where our members and employees live, work, and play.
- We recognize that our community is larger than where our members live or work; it is also our industry, the community of credit unions.