Interested in remodeling your outdated kitchen? A home equity line or loan can help make it happen. Learn about HELOCs and more.
Let's get you home.
Whether you’re buying your first, upgrading, or looking for something that fits life’s next chapter—our local experts have you covered. Not sure where to start? Call the team at 360-891-4028 and scroll down to find our best mortgage rates.
I'm looking to...
Not sure where to start?
Meet with one of our Home Loan Officers to find what’s right for you.
Jumbo 15-year fixed
Jumbo 30-year fixed
VA 30-year fixed
Feel like you'll never get into a home of your own?
We get it. That’s why we offer workshops for first-time-homebuyers, mortgage programs with low down payment options, and one-on-one guidance for the home loan process.
Register for one of our free workshops to learn about:
- Getting ready to buy
- The home buying process
- Home owning tips + take home materials
HOME LOANS FOR VETERANS
Get up to 100% financing with a VA loan.
Find low or no down payment mortgage options backed by the Veterans Benefits Administration. Servicemembers, veterans, and eligible surviving spouses can access great programs to purchase, refinance, and make improvements with help from the VA and Columbia Credit Union.
Need to buy before your old home closes?
A Bridge Loan gives you short-term cash while you wait for your old home to close.
Federal Housing Administration Loan
An FHA Loan is a mortgage that’s insured by the Federal Housing Administration, allowing you to finance your home with a down payment as low as 3.5%. These are especially popular with first-time homebuyers.
Imagine your life mortgage-free.
How does owning your home free and clear sound? It’s easy to do with a RetireIt! Mortgage from Columbia Credit Union.
No more house payments—no kidding. Retire your payments and finally start using those freed-up funds for more enjoyable purchases or retirement savings.
Refinance your home mortgage.
Refinance your home mortgage with a better rate to enjoy lower monthly payments. You can apply for a loan online or use our calculator to see what you could save by refinancing now.
Use our handy mortgage calculators for budgeting help, loan calculations, and more.
- For 10, 15, 20, and 30 year terms
- Ideal for long-term homeownership
- Available for primary residence, second homes, and investment properties
Adjustable Rate Mortgages – Enjoy a lower monthly payment.
- 3/6, 5/6, and 10/6 ARMs
Low down payments for first-time homebuyers.
- As low as 3% down payment
- Down payment funds can be gifted
- Fixed rate loan with terms up to 30 years
- Available for primary residence purchases only with LTV ratios greater than 95% up to 97%
- Not available for manufactured homes
- At least one borrower must be a first-time home buyer
With our 80-20 Home Loan, 80% of the purchase is the 1st mortgage, and 20% is the 2nd. $0 down payment.
- 80% of the purchase is your 1st mortgage, which will have a 30-year amortization with a 15-year balloon payment
- 20% of your purchase (essentially your down payment) will also have a 30-year amortization with a 15-year balloon payment
- No PMI
Sign one set of documents, pay one set of fees, and save time and money as your construction-phase financing rolls into your permanent mortgage.
- Choose between an adjustable or fixed rate
- Interest-only payments during construction phase (up to 12 months)
- Save $100 on loan fees when you set up automatic mortgage payments from your Columbia checking account
Buy and renovate with a single loan based on expected value.
Lock down your lot so you’re ready to build.
- For residential lots or unimproved land
- Fixed rates
- Up to 75% loan to value of purchase price
- Easy conversion to a construction loan
A short term loan option for homebuyers who don’t sell their current home before closing on a new one.
Save up to $500 for energy efficient homes.
- Home must be certified through LEED, Energy Star, or Earth Advantage
- Call 360.891.4028 or schedule an appointment to learn more
Retire your payments by refinancing and entering retirement mortgage free.
- Terms from 5 to 12 years
- Low rates
- $500 closing cost for WA; $1000 for OR
Financial education lesson
Should I refinance my mortgage?
Read the article to learn about refinancing your mortgage.