Why Make a Balance Transfer?
Making a balance transfer with your Visa credit card allows you bring other balances over to your Columbia CU Visa credit card account. That means you can consolidate higher rate balances under one card where the rate is lower, leaving you less to pay. With Columbia Credit Union’s great credit card rates, this can be beneficial if you have higher rate balances elsewhere.
Get your post-holiday resolutions in order by consolidating higher rate balances. Even better, Columbia Credit Union never charges a fee for balance transfers.
How to Make a Balance Transfer
Call the number on the back of your card:
- Signature CashPlus: 301-837-8419
- Platinum & Platinum Rewards: 301-945-5773
Why Get a Columbia CU Credit Card?
- Fewer Fees & Lower Rates
- No balance transfer, cash advance, foreign transaction, or annual fees
- Expand your purchasing power and build credit with low, competitive rates
- More Convenience
- Accepted everywhere, all of the time
- Make purchases, reservations, pay bills, and get emergency cash when you need it most
- ID Navigator Protection
- When you carry the Columbia CU Visa credit card, you’re eligible for ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock
- It provides you with the tools to help keep you informed of potential threats to your identity, so you can act quickly should the unexpected happen
We’ve got three great cards to choose from. Learn more here.