80+20 Home Loan
You’ve been renting here while you’re selling your place “back there.” And now you’re ready to put down roots. Or, the kids are old enough for you to want to live in a great school district.
- Affordable. Zero down payment and up to 30 year amortization
- No surprises. Fixed rates for the life of your home loans
- Flexible. Seller contributions allowed
- No PMI
- 80% of the purchase is your 1st mortgage
- 20% of your purchase (essentially your down payment) is your 2nd mortgage
Whatever the scenario, an 80+20 home loan from Columbia Credit Union can help you secure the right address.
Available for primary residence purchases only up to 100% LTV. Applicants must meet credit and ability to repay requirements. A first mortgage of $240,000 at 4.25% with an APR of 4.41% has principle and interest payments of $1,180.66 for 360 months. A second mortgage of $60,000 borrowed at 6.25% with an APR 6.31% will have principle and interest payments of $369.43 for 360 months. Tax and insurance payments not included in examples. Property hazard insurance is required. Consult a tax adviser for information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges. Must be a member to borrow.