With Columbia Credit Union, you have access to competitive money market rates without having to maintain high minimum balances. Our tiered money market account is an ideal way to earn more dividends on your savings while maintaining flexibility.
- Tiered rates – the more you save, the more you earn
- No monthly fee with minimum balance of $1,500; otherwise $8 per month
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals or transfers
- Up to six pre-authorized withdrawals or transfers per month
- FREE personalized checks
- No dollar limitations on withdrawals
- Federally insured
Premium Money Market
Same convenience and liquidity with higher rates for higher balances.
- No monthly fee
- Minimum to open $100,000
- Earns dividends on balances of $100,000 +
Bonus Dividend Plan
Earn more dividends on your personal money market account (bonus dividend plan not available with Premium Money Market Account) by taking these three steps to join the Bonus Dividend Plan. For the months you qualify, we’ll increase your dividend rate to a set percentage above our regular tier rates. Today that increase is 30 percent! See Rates
2. Personal checking account:
- With a minimum balance of $2,500
- Same membership number as money market
3. One of the following services:
- Direct deposit:
- Into your checking account during the current or previous statement cycle
- Use ClickSwitch to make setup quick and easy.
- Automatic loan payments:
- From your checking account during the current statement cycle
- Add within online banking!
Annual Free Gift
Add free RewardsPLUSSM checking to your Columbia Money Market to receive an annual free gift!
RewardsPLUS Checking Features
Columbia members age 50 or better qualify for RewardsPLUS Checking. The account couples extra discounts with traditional checking perks.
· FREE checks
· FREE bill pay & online banking
· FREE debit card
· Unlimited checking transactions
· No monthly checking fee
· FREE ATM access*
· FREE money orders
· 25% discount on available safe deposit box rental
*Does not apply to fees charged by ATM proprietor.