Skip the trip with Mobile Deposit
Skip the trip to the branch and deposit your checks from your mobile device with the Columbia CU mobile app. Download the app for free to just point, click, and deposit.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the Columbia CU app to use “check deposit” with your phone camera
- Available for personal account holders who are at least 18 years old, in good standing, have an active checking and an email address on file
- Mobile Deposits received by 7 p.m. PST Monday – Sunday will receive immediate access to $200 of the checks you deposit and the rest will be available to you around 7 p.m. that same day. Mobile Deposits received after 7 p.m. or holidays will still have immediate access to $200 and the rest will be available around 10 a.m. the next day
- There’s no limit on the number of checks you can deposit and there’s no fee—but there is a daily dollar limit and 7-day and 30-day rolling limits; checks that exceed the dollar limit can be deposited at a branch or ATM
- Checks exceeding limits can be deposited at a branch or ATM, or mailed to P.O. Box 324 Vancouver, WA 98666
- Once you have confirmed the deposited funds have been credited to your account, securely store the check for 14 days before destroying it
And there you have it. Don’t let your schedule get in the way of your banking needs.