Savor the Couve Returns
After a successful inaugural year in 2020 in response to the start of the pandemic, Savor the Couve, presented by ilani Resort and supported by Columbia Credit Union, returns on November 4 to support locally owned restaurants and nonprofit organizations, and to introduce diners from the Greater Vancouver region to flavors from venues they’ve yet to visit.
Each week, five restaurants will collaborate on up to 150 five-course dinners for two people, for only $125. Of every order purchased, $25 is donated to a different nonprofit organization around the region.
Beginning with the November 4 dinner, each week over the next 16 weeks will feature a dining theme:
- Thursday, Nov. 4: Maritime Madness Seafood
- Thursday, Nov. 11: All American
- Thursday, Nov. 18: Throwback Thursday
- Thursday, Dec. 2: Italian Night
- Thursday, Dec. 9: Brunch
- Thursday, Dec. 16: Rainy Day
- Thursday, Dec. 23: Southern Style
- Thursday, Dec. 30: Surf & Turf
- Thursday, Jan. 6: Vegan Week
- Thursday, Jan. 13: Back Yard BBQ
- Thursday, Jan. 20: Hawaiian Inspired
- Thursday, Jan. 27: Latin Inspired
- Thursday, Feb. 3: The Best of Asia
- Thursday, Feb. 10: Tailgate Week
- Thursday, Feb. 17: Mardi Gras
- Thursday, Feb. 24: Dinner for 2 highlighting women and people of color
All weeks through February are available for pre-order at shopgvchamber.com.