Become a member!
You’re eligible to join Columbia Credit Union when:
- You live or work in Washington State or the Oregon counties of Clackamas, Marion, Multnomah or Washington, OR
- You have family who lives or works Washington State or in the Oregon counties of Clackamas, Marion, Multnomah or Washington
Here’s all you need to get started:
- Must be minimum 18 years of age to open regular accounts and must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident.
- $5 lifetime membership fee – payable by depositing money from another financial institution (routing and account number needed) or by using a debit or credit card.
- When opening accounts online, the combined maximum deposit is $500. Once opened, additional deposits are welcomed at any of our branches, ATMs or by mail.
- Your Social Security number (along with co-applicant’s, if any)
- Identification card (driver’s license, state I.D., passport or military I.D. along with co-applicant’s, if any)
Read and understand the following disclosures:
Your account information and identification
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Attach your identification
We will ask you to attach a copy of your valid identification. Until we receive this supporting documentation, services may be limited to opening and funding selected accounts.
Your account security is important to us
For your protection, our online application is protected with the highest level of security available. During the application process, you will be asked identifying questions that only you should know the answers to. This will help us validate your identity.