Personal Online Banking
Transform your personal finances with Columbia Credit Union’s free personal online banking, e-statements and bill pay. Benefit from instant access to your funds, added security and archived history.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View account balances and history, including cleared checks
- Interface with budget software – Finance Works and Quicken
- Order checks
- View check images
- Schedule transfers
- Email notification
- Receive electronic statements
- Pay bills electronically
- Design spending goals and track where your money is being spent
- Earn rewards with Debit Cash Back
- Secured with the highest standard encryption available
Free Bill Pay
Stop wasting time and money writing checks and buying stamps. Conveniently manage your personal bills from one location online.
- Send unlimited bills for FREE
- Pay bills in seconds
- Pay almost any business or individual within the United States
- Save time by scheduling automatic, recurring payments
- Rush funds with same-day electronic payments or overnight check payments
- Track payments and view payment history
- Stay organized with email alerts, category options and customizable reports
- Avoid penalties by always paying your bills on time
- Help reduce paper and fuel waste – it’s an environmentally friendly option!
With free bill presentment, an electronic copy of your bill (an eBill) is displayed within online banking. If your payee is eligible, a link to setup eBills appears under the payee name.
- Keep your information more secure
- Reduce paper clutter in your home office
- Available from hundreds of national merchants and service providers
- Individually elect which eligible payees you wish to enroll
Free money management tool
Put your budgeting excuses behind you. Columbia Credit Union offers a free award winning online budgeting tool called Money Management, making it easy for you to manage your money and meet your financial goals.
See all your accounts in one place
Keep track of all your accounts, including your credit cards and accounts you hold with other financial institutions, in one place. You can monitor balances and transactions for all of your accounts right from your online banking dashboard.
Know where your money is going
Money Management helps you easily categorize transactions into groups like dining, groceries, utilities, auto, entertainment, etc. It then displays spending trends and pie charts, so at a glance you can see how much you’re spending in specific categories over time.
Stay on course
Set spending goals for each of your categories. Then utilize the home page budget widget or set up email or text alerts, so you’ll get forewarning before you blow your budget. Money Management also learns to project balances from anticipated paychecks and upcoming bills, giving you a visual timeline of your cash flow.
Your transaction data is updated automatically in Money Management (unlike Quicken) saving you time and ensuring you don’t have any gaps in your budget history.
Stay organized with free online statements. Instead of receiving paper statements, you can access your e-statements within Personal Online Banking.
Access your statements from anywhere you have Internet access.
More Secure from Mail Theft:
While paper statements are vulnerable to theft when left in your home mailbox, e-statements are secured by the highest encryption technology available. More Security Tips
Makes Record Keeping Easy:
Your statements are archived within personal online banking for 18 months, but you can always print or download your file for longer storage. We recommend downloading your files to a password protected computer folder or a thumb drive rather than printing to save paper and storage space.
Save a tree each year for every 170 members with e-statements. You’ll also reduce paper clutter!
Easy to Read:
E-statements are a digital copy of your easy to read paper statements.
E-statement members receive an informative monthly email-newsletter.
Pay people electronically with Popmoney
Send, request and receive money the easy way – all you need is their email address or mobile number.
Use Popmoney to:
- Send money to most anyone you know – from friends and family to your landlord or babysitter.
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- View incoming payments
- Receive text or email alerts when a payment has been received
Ready to get started with Popmoney?
Log into Online Banking and select Pay People under the Move Money tab.
Still have questions? Read our FAQ.
Transfer money between your Columbia Credit Union account and an account you hold at another institution in just a few easy steps.
Use External Transfers to
- Set up one-time and recurring payments
- View status of all transfers
- View transfer history
Ready to get started with External Transfers?
Log into Online Banking and select External Transfers under the Move Money tab.
Now, sending money to family and friends is as easy as sending an email or text message. Try paying people with Popmoney!
Still have questions? Read our FAQ.
Alerts & Notifications
Manage your accounts smarter by staying in the know about balances, maturity dates, and more. Sign up for email or text message alerts.
How to Start:
To set up notifications, login to your online banking account, select “Additional Services” and then “Alerts & Notifications”.
Alerts pulled daily between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
Alerts for all needs
Staying on top of your finances is easier
- Low Balance
- High Balance
- Balance Update
- Personal Reminder
- Loan Payment Due
- Maturity Date
- Check Cleared
- Large Withdrawal
- Large Deposit
- Purchase Rewards Summaries
Interface with Quicken Software
We offer a FREE interface to Intuit Quicken® software, so you can easily import your Columbia banking records into your budget software. Quicken helps you better manage your money, balance your checkbook, track spending habits and bank online with ease. It can be purchased from local software retailers or online.
Don’t already have Quicken? No worries, we offer FinanceWorks, which is powered by Quicken, right within your online banking access.
Important News for Existing Quicken Users
As a part of our recent security upgrade, you updated your online banking username – and perhaps your password as well. To continue downloading data into Quicken, you will need to update Quicken with your new online credentials. Please read and follow the instructions below to learn how.
For enrollment support, click the “Live Chat” button above or call 360.891.4000. For product installation and support regarding your financial software, refer to the following resources.
Note: Intuit may charge a fee for support calls.
Online Banking Security
Your online security is extremely important to us, and we employ a multiple layers of protection to ensure your financial information stays secure.
128-bit encryption scrambles your data as it travels from our computer to your computer.
We guard our computers with firewalls to block unauthorized entry.
You will automatically be logged off of online banking if you have been inactive for 10 minutes. This reduces the risk of someone accessing your information from an unattended computer.
Invalid Attempt Lock-Out
We verify that only you can log in. If your password is incorrectly entered three times, we immediately lock your online banking access until you contact us.
A verification code (also called a one-time passcode) is a set of six numbers that will be delivered to you via a voice call, text message or email. You will use this code to verify your identity when logging into online banking from an unrecognized computer or resetting your password. Verification codes are only valid for 10 minutes and can only be used once.
To help prevent fraud, special algorithms alert the credit union of anomalous or suspicious behaviors within online banking.
For your security, if you have not logged into online banking for six months, we will disable your access. You can always request to be reinstated at any time.
We will NEVER ask you for your password. Staff will provide a temporary password, which you must change upon first login to something only you know.
Time-Sensitive Temporary Passwords
Temporary passwords expire after a reasonable, but limited time period. If you’re not able to login before the password expires, contact the credit union to receive a new one.
We also recommend that you follow several best practices to help keep your information secure.
Online Safety Tips
Use the following best practices whenever accessing your account or card information online, including online banking, eZCardInfo.com or other credit union websites.
1. Create a strong password. Create passwords that are easy to remember, but hard for other people to guess.
- Use both alpha and numeric characters
- Include special characters when possible
- Don’t use names of family members or pets
- Don’t use phone numbers, social security numbers or birthdates
- Don’t use your account number within the password
2. Update your password. Change your password on a regular basis. This helps keep your accounts secure should someone obtain your user ID and password.
3. Never share your password with anyone. Never write down your password or share it with anyone. If you must write it down to remember it, keep it in a locked safe or encrypted computer file.
4. Don’t open links in emails. Hackers try to get information from individuals by sending emails asking for verification of account information. These emails may say that your bank account has been closed or that it needs to be verified. If you ever receive an email of this nature, do not open the attached files, and do not provide any personal information. Columbia Credit Union will never solicit your personal or account information through email.
5. Install a firewall. A firewall protects your computer from hackers and intruders. A firewall is software that guards your computer from unauthorized or unwanted traffic. You can purchase a firewall program from your local computer store.
6. Use anti-virus software. Anti-virus software protects your computer against viruses. Viruses destroy stored information and interrupt operations. An anti-virus program detects and destroys viruses. With new viruses emerging daily, you need to regularly update your anti-virus program.
7. Use anti-spyware software. Spyware is software that gathers information electronically about people without their knowledge or consent. It then relays that information to an unauthorized third party. You may get spyware by downloading free software or by clicking on pop-ups or dialogue boxes. Always read the disclosure to understand what you are downloading. It’s possible for you to inadvertently agree to accept spyware with a program you’re downloading.
8. Take advantage of security updates. Your Internet service provider and your Internet browser manufacturer (e.g. Microsoft) periodically issue security updates. These updates patch holes that allow viruses to get through. If you don’t have or don’t use auto-update mechanisms in your software, visit the manufacturers’ websites regularly to make sure you have the latest fixes.
Online Banking Maintenance
Our online banking provider performs routine, system maintenance according to the following schedule. During these times, online banking or bill pay may be unavailable. Thank you for your understanding.
Bill Pay Non-Processing Days
In addition to every Saturday and Sunday, payments within bill pay will not process on observed holidays. You can still pay your Columbia Credit Union loan bills using the account transfer tools within online banking, however.
Debit Cash Back
Debit Cash Back lets you receive offers for cash rewards on purchases from local and national retailers! It’s easy. Log in to online banking to view and select your offers. Then use your Columbia Credit Union debit card to make your purchases and your cash back reward will automatically be deposited into your Columbia checking account.
Easy to use:
- Click – to activate exclusive cash-back offers at the types of places you like to shop
- Shop – online or in stores to redeem your offers by paying with your debit card
- Enjoy – cash back is deposited right into your account at the end of the following month
Features and benefits
- No cost to you – the program is free and available to all Columbia Visa® debit cardholders
- Shop more, save more – there’s no limit to the rewards you can earn, so the more you use your debit card, the more offers you can receive to earn cash!
- Offers are relevant to you – the program is based on how you currently shop.
- Quick and easy – no need to haul coupons.
- Several ways to redeem offers – depending on the offer you can either shop online, in-store or both.
- Secure – merchants do not have access to your account, so your transaction and information remain secure.
- Automatic – rewards are deposited into your account the last day of the month following the month you redeemed the offer.
Just click on the link from your online banking home page to see all offers and options that are waiting for you!